Welcome to Morecambe Brass Band Associations Official Website.
- All enquires should be sent either to the secretary Stuart Bateson or the webmaster firstname.lastname@example.org
- You can also listen to our music on our media page and access much information on the appropriate pages.
- Upcoming events can be found by visiting the diary.
Please use the form on our contact page should you wish to make a booking or an enquiry.
If you would like to support Morecambe Brass Band Association please become our friend on Facebook.
Easter Concert….Saturday…30th March.
What a terrific concert. One of the audience came straight to me at the end “The best Brass Band Concert I have ever attended” It doesn’t get any better than that.
WELL DONE TO ALL CONCERNED. It made me very proud to be President of such a splendid band. (Bernard Vause)
Sunday March 10th
Success at Blackpool!!
Well done to MD Andrew Warriner and the Band for their magnificent performance yesterday (Sunday 10th March) in the North West Area National Qualifying Competition. Having moved into section 1and attaining 2nd place thus qualifying for the National Finals in October is truly memorable…the best performance by far for Morecambe Band in its 125 year history.
Test Piece: ‘Brass Triumphant’ – Gareth Wood
Sunday 10th March
Adjudicators: Ian Brownbill and John Roberts
1. Freckleton (Paul Dalton)*
2. Morecambe (Andrew Warriner)* (Drawn 14/15)
3. Diggle (Sean Conway)
4. Wardle Anderson Brass (Steven Walsh)
5. Vernon Building Society Poynton (Neil Samuel)
6. Poulton-le-Fylde (John Wood)
7. Longridge (Mark Peacock)
8. Oldham (Lees) (John Collins)
9. Manx Concert Brass (Ian Clague MBE)
10. Haslingden and Helmshore (David Holland)
11. Flixton (Stephen Curtis)
12. Crewe Brass (Jamie Meredith)
13. Uppermill (Alan Widdop)
14. Silk Brass (David Holling)
15. Haydock (Mark Quinn)
Future Championship Dates
2014 – Sunday 9th March
2015 – Sunday 1st March